As a busy Mom, busy Acupuncturist, human rights activist and health and wellness advocate. I have been asked to share my favorite immunity hacks. This is by no means a complete list it is probably be considered a mini cliff note version of what can be done. I have probably had the Flu like 1x in the past 5 years. I could be surrounded by sick people all day and rarely ever get sick. The main thing I have done consistently without negotiation is I take my Vegan Juice Plus pills, "Juice Plus+ products are made from the juice powder concentrates and oils from more than 40 different fruits, vegetables and grains. While Juice Plus+ isn’t a substitute for eating fruits and vegetables, our whole food-based products support a healthy diet by offering a much wider variety of naturally occurring vitamins, along with antioxidants and phytonutrients found in fruits and vegetables. Every Juice Plus+ product is made from quality ingredients grown farm fresh, providing the natural nutrients your body needs. "
1. REST ......Get plenty of rest typically 8 hours of sleep is recommended
also from 9 pm - 1am is the most important hours of the night to sleep. If you choose to indulge in naps then the most ideal time frame is 3pm - 5pm which the kidney hour. I personally love to use external Lavender oil to help me relax before bed.
2. YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT......Eat your green's 80 % Alkaline plants, Superfoods, Fruits and Veggies. Aim to keep your daily packaged or processed foods to under 20% of your daily lifestyle and diet. Reduce intake of sugar, dairy and gluten.
3. MOVE YOUR BODY.......30 minutes + of Daily Exercise + Meditation is critical to establish a healthy immunity, Salt bath's and I love daily Smudging rituals. Diffuse essential oils in your home, apply essential oils on lymphatic centers of body. Set up
4. DAILY........ Lemon + Warm Water + Raw Ginger + Raw Turmeric every Morning is an excellent daily beverage to boost immunity, Detox and reduce inflammation..
5. SUPPLEMENTS....... Vitamin C, Colloidal Silver, Zinc, Elderberry Syrup, L-Lysine Supplements and other reputable high quality supplements. I personally take typically "Designs for Health"
6. MUSHROOMS.......Consume Certified Organic "Reishi Mushrooms, Shitake Mushrooms and Corydceps" I personally love Sun Potion Company.
7. CHOOSE ORGANIC Eat mainly Organic fresh, cooked, fermented foods with natural occuring Pre-biotics + Pro-biotics. We follow in our home mainly 80% Plants and
8. RECEIVE SUNSHINE........Vitamin D3 consume a supplement of 5,000 IU + Get outside receive Sunshine and be in Nature.
9. RESPECT HERBAL MEDICINE.......Consume Chinese Herbs Evergreen Immune + or "Yu Ping Feng San" which is a Chinese Herbal Formula that stabilizes, fortifies the lungs and immune system. Ask me how to get those herbs.
10. MINDFULNESS..........Practice Mindfulness Meditation, Yoga, receive Acupuncture, receive Chiropractic care. Cultivate positive intentions, thoughts, Positive mindset, trust your body is healthy and Strong.
I personally also consume a Vegan Daily Smoothie of High Fiber and Plant based Protein called Complete by Juiceplus. I love to add my Superfoods, Cinnamon and Adaptogenic Mushrooms. I personally also aim to get plenty of Sunshine when at all possible and engage in positive community efforts. I hope you found this list helpful. Now more then ever we need to listen to our intuition, stay grounded, respect one another and cultivate a sense of meaning and purpose. Thank you for reading this post I appreciate you.
here is a helpful RESOURCE Page Please check this out.
here Is a link to more information regarding JuicePlus products:
If you need any other Supplements products recently mentioned
Such as Vitamin C & Vitamin D please visit
7/13/2021 05:40:39 pm
Thank you for sharing this very informative content I read a lot of importance's to live longer by taking self care by drinking food supplements daily. I also recommend Genuine Haarlem Oil (https://genuine-haarlem-oil.com/shop/) made from France. It can help to boost your immune system to fight against viruses.
Leave a Reply.